Well, hello there...

So, this is my second attempt at a blog, but perhaps it is my first real attempt. I sincerely hope that you like my posts and that I can pass on something to you that you can use. Well, the two of you who will probably ever read this. Regardless, I'm happy that you chose to click on this blog, and to read this post.

So this is a pretty general "About Me," hopefully it doesn't bore you.

I am male, 25, white, and gay. I live in Tennessee, U.S., with my black boyfriend and his mother. I know, sounds pitiful right? Well, his mother has dementia and we spend virtually every waking moment that we aren't working taking care of her. SO take your judgment and shove it somewhere unpleasant. You know, if you had them.

I am a server, and I work at a local restaurant that has been around almost as long as I have been alive.

When I was 17, my step-dad died and my mom went to jail for his murder. A couple of years later, Oxygen made an episode of Snapped about it. I've decided to finally just accept it. It is what it is. (It is utter bullshit, but whatever. Zen.)

I moved in with my then-boyfriend, who ended up being crazy and abusive. After four years of utter stupidity, I finally ended it and moved on with my life through a trudging mess of insanity. My ex-fiance (yeah, he had sort of proposed) shot himself on the anniversary of my step-dad's death, and that made things worse. I moved across country four times on a Greyhound bus. During that time in my life, I experienced some crazy things, but I learned a lot and I am better for it.

I wanted to write this blog for a few reasons: dementia awareness, server awareness, gay awareness, interracial couple awareness, and just plain fun. Also, I'm a writer with writer's block and I'm hoping this will help me to fix it.

I welcome you to browse my posts and take a look into my world. Sorry if there aren't many posts. It may take me a little while to really get this started.

Thanks again! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My tragedy? Worldly Entertainment.

Did you forget what you were doing? Why don't you eat about it?